Yey finally! :)
Devlog #4 - (Part-II - 95%)
Part - II Release Date update!
Feb 27th 2018 9:00 PST
The development is in the last stage. With the things given below running parallel, Part II will be completed and will be available for public at 27th Feb 2018.
- Few videos and server modules.
- Internal testing
- Proof reading
- In Part-II, Each Case needs the final answer to be unlocked. 10 Checkpoints
serve as 10 Evidence files. Few of them might be useless or misdirection. The player has to process all evidence files to find the final solution. Some evidence files may redirect to external puzzles too.
- A Launcher screen, that will help in making/selecting User profile for multiple game-saves.
- Puzzles in the form of 3D objects, live CCTV footage, Videos logs, Location tracking and more!
- Few puzzles may need real email interaction. The interaction can be
either automated or with a real human, depending on the specific puzzle and progress.
- Improvement in the Story-line.